Our first interest is to live and inhabit in an environment as pleasant as possible and unpolluted, in order to preserve it clean for future generations. All this, producing products able to satisfy the market demand.
Our Company management, in terms of environmental compatibility, includes the following objectives:
- Ensure respect for the environment in which it is established the company, preventing any form of pollution;
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements and other requirements subscribed periodically, evaluating compliance;
- Continuous improvement of its environmental performance.
Consistent with this precise and determined company policy, we have defined our objectives:
- Keep steadily, year after year, the environmental certification UNI EN ISO 14001;
- Set actions for improvement aimed at reducing the most significant impacts;
- Decrease the consumption of electrical energy through the self production;
- Implement procedures for the management of each new directive on environmental issues;
- Ensure the dissemination and understanding of its Environmental Policy within the Company.
Our team is involved in the research of solutions that are always more eco-friendly and in the production of films that are not contrary to the ethics of preserving the environment.
Our products for the paper industry and the direct contact with food and people are also compliant with Oeko-Tex certification, which states that the product can not contain harmful substances residuals in quantities exceeding specified limits.